
I've decided that I am going to really try to shift this extra twenty pounds that I have to lose to get to nine and a half stone. I'm feeling rather poo at the moment with various things that have happened and I know that my self esteem will really improve if I can manage to hit this magic number. I know that I have lost a lot and I am within a healthy BMI again but to get to this recommended weight would be amazing! I want size 12 clothes again.
Although I didn't get off to a good start this morning as I didn't have breakfast but I had a nice healthy lunch of sole, cauliflower mash and broccoli. I have minced the remains of Sunday's lamb and have a Rogan Josh simmering as I type. I have a really sweet tooth today so have tried a low carb Panacotta and that is chilling in the fridge - I hope it sets okay. I have to drink more water as I have only had about a litre so far today.
I have American Idol on - I manage to pick up an Eastern station so I am watching it live :-) I haven't watched much of this ever but I do like these two boys - Rocky David and Mormon Smiley David. I would like Mormon Smiley David to win as he is such a damned cutie!! His voice is beautiful. Not that Rocky David isn't cute too but MSD is just the cutest thing. He's 17 but looks about 12. I think he will win.
Well, I'd better start glugging more water back to hit my 3 litres. Then I will try and get some sit ups done :-O

1 comment:
Hey..hey..I found you. ;-)
Your illustration--we carry that card in our shop--it's great, isn't it?!
We watched Amer. Idol last night, as well. My 13 year old daughter has her first real CRUSH on Archie. Meanwhile, her mother MUCH prefers the Cookie. For my daughter's sake, in a way, I hope David A. wins, since I know it'll be so upsetting to Rachel if he loses.
They are BOTH talented and really nice humans (from what I can see--yes it's sad that I have watched this darned show since Feb.)in their own way, so I see it as a tie at this point.
I hope you'll get out of your funk soon. Even if you don't lose all the extra twenty pounds, just the exercise and moving around will help. :-)
XOXO
Tina
Post a Comment