Tuesday, 20 May 2008

Random Questions ...


1- Get the closest book, go to page 18 and write the 4th line down - "Family?" She looked at Sonia. From "And Then She Found Me" by Elinor Lipman.


2- What’s the last thing you’ve watched on TV ?I am watching American Idol Final at the moment - as per my last post - RD and MSD. MSD is adorabubble!!!


3- Without checking, guess what time it is ?1800


4- Check, it is…1801


5- Outside of the computer noise, what do you hear ?The fat black ex Idol winner singing - can't think of his name but his voice is like honey.


6- When you got out the last time, what did you do ? For coffee and to the library with my friend Patti.


7- What are you wearing ? Jeans, Roots T Shirt and black cardy.


8- Before answering this questionnaire, what were you watching ? American Idol Final - Damn me for being honest cos I usually NEVER watch reality tv. Only ever watched the UK search for a Maria for a new production of The Sound of Music.


9- Did you dream last night ? I was in a bookshop :-)



10- When is the last time you laughed ? I watched Kath and Kim Season 3 last night for the first time. So so Funny!


11- What is on the walls of the room you’re in ? Print of The Beatles, scenic photo I took a few years ago of mountains/ocean and a gorgeous painting by one of my best friends.


12- Did you see something strange today ? Yes, I saw a "Safe Needle Disposal Box" on one of the busiest streets here. Great ad for tourists .... not!!!


13- What do you think of this questionnaire ? Fun thing to add to new blog!


14- What’s the last movie you watched ? "For Me and My Gal" - Judy and Gene


15- Should you be multimillionnaire, what’s the first thing you would buy ? Two Chinese Baby Girls


16- Tell us something about you we don’t already know. I was a premature baby and wasn't expected to live. I was so tiny that I wore doll clothes!!


17- Do you like to dance ? To 80's stuff mostly - you can't get me off the dance floor then!!


18- Georges Bush ? Makes me cringe!!


19- What would be your daughter’s name ? Emily, Clover, Cerys, Caitlyn, Matilda, Amelia.....


20- And your son’s ? Alexander, Matthew, Joseph , Thomas


21- Did you ever think of living abroad ? I am.


22- What would you want God to tell you when you’ll go through heaven’s gates ? "Come on in and meet your grandparents , Aunty Barbara, Uncle Harry and everyone else!! They've been waiting to meet you for so long!!!" Photo of Barbara above - she died aged 14 in 1924.

No comments: