We're going on holiday after all - c/o Mr Visa and Mr Mastercard. We've rented a really old RV and are headed "up island" tomorrow for a week. We will be staying in some really out of the way places, in bear country, so it's unlikely that I will get online until I get back. I am really excited! It'll be my first time in an RV - in the past we have just taken out two person tent and really roughed it - so this will be like luxury. We have a toilet - oh bliss!!!
It'll just be me, T and ... the hamster, loads of books, a few bottles of wine and amazing scenery and, hopefully, some wildlife. I will be sure to take loads of photos and if I do get the chance to get online at one place where we have booked a night in an RV campground then I will be sure to post them.
I think it will be pretty stress free - he's usually okay when he is out in the wilds.
So ..... see you soon! xx

5 comments:
I'm missing you!!!
Hope you are having a wonderful time, I really wish i was with you, instead I am designing a little bunny in your honour. You'll see 'julia' when you get home.
Hope you get to see bears and moosies and eagleys and chipmonks and all sorts of lovely things, dont forget my photo of daffy on holiday ;)
hugs xxxx
I was so happy to read that you DID get an opportunity to get away into the "wilderness"!! And I just loved the idea of your little hamster coming along, too. :-)
Enjoy yourself my dear!! So wonderful to see you so excited. I would love to be in the outdoors--with nature. It's a good place to do some thinking--real meditating. And of course, get some reading in there too!! Take lots of nature walks and think about God's vast universe just waiting for us! I love you lots. Can't wait to read your posts of the experience and see some photos too!! Affectionately, Evie :)
Mr. Visa - he is one of my best comrades too ;-)
ENJOY!
Hugs
B
Hey girl! Hope you will have a marvellous week, despite everything ;-)
The nature, wildlife, books *and* the wine will bring you into another world already I think!
Have fun!
Post a Comment