I just got back from London. I had a wonderful few days with my sister and her family. I really did fall in love with it all over again and wouldn't be at all surprised if that's where I will end up later this year.
Taking some Touristy Photos - One outside 10 Curzon St, where Nancy Mitford worked during the war, and the other in China Town.
A bit of Current Events ..
Some of the highlights .....
Going to see Carousel - it was a wonderful production! I highly recommend it, all the leads were amazing and the special effects just marvellous! You'll Never Walk Alone with Lesley Garrett was very teary!

Spending time with family ....
And old friends ....
Shopping .... We went to Persephone Books (of course), Iknit (which I don't, but J is knitting me the most amazing jumper made out of Alpaca wool - watch this space!!!) Fortnum and Mason (Tea Bags) and Rigby and Peller where I had a "proper" bra fitting and have gone from a 38D to a 32D. J treated me to a gorgeous bra and knickers set which will go nowhere near my washing machine in Canada!!! I was spoilt rotten!!
And Home Entertainment ..
A Simply Wonderful Time!! I am one lucky girl to have such lovely family and friends!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:
Welcome back! it surely looks like you had a wonderful time. Good for you.
Post a Comment