No Camping this year.
Canadian Goverment
Thank you very much!
Wahhhhh! We were expecting a nice rebate cheque to pay off the credit card and with enough left over to hire a car for a few days and go on one last camping trip. I had done T's taxes correctly but, alas they transferred the $3,300 straight to his student loan balance. So we won't see a penny of it. So, it doesn't look as though I will get to see the lovely island scenery one last time before I leave. However, I will have T home for 3 whole weeks! When he is camping he is great - we go hiking and just enjoy being at one with nature - when he is at home ..... well, you know!!
So I am Sulking
I want to go on a trip
I want to see bears!

7 comments:
Aw, shame you can't go camping...maybe it would have rained!
Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, I hope you can come back and visit again sometime!
Love, Tina :)
I so like your camping photo above!!
Hmm, so sorry to hear you won't be able to go camping though and will have T home for 3 whole weeks instead!!
X
How utterly disappointing. :-(
I love getting out into the wild, camping and hiking, myself. We have a trip planned for next month in the mountains, and if it were cancelled..I would be moping around. Probably not creatively moping around like you with your Haiku poems.
All I can hope is that those three weeks at home will turn out better than expected.
What a bummer!
Maybe you could try and make some plans for "holiday at home" - do all things you normally don't find time...go out with friends - maybe you could stay with some friends for a couple of days...at least to avoid T for a while ;-)
Hope you can make the best out of it!!! Hugs Bxxx
What a bummer!
Maybe you can at least try and make "holiday at home" - go out with friends - maybe even stay with friends for a while if possible - to avoid T and have some free time?!
Hope you can make the best out of it! Hugs Bxxx
Great! 3 lovely weeks at home with Mr K, how I envy you there kidda.
I didnt get to go camping last summer, me and Vicky had it all planned for the penultimate weekend of her summer before she went back to uni, then she had to go back 3 weeks early so we couldnt go :( You can imagine the blue funk that was over Rhuddlan that weekend! Similar to the one last week about Kiss lol
You'll soon be home xxx
weirdly enough, I've never been camping in my life!!! I remember planning some sort of camping trip with a friend when I was in 5th grade, but never happened. I am curious, and should try it at least once. Coincidentally, my brother is going camping this weekend (long weekend for us down here in Guatemala) and I am totally jelaous. Can't come along, since he was invited by someone I don't know :-(
Sorry it can't happen for you :-( especially after sensing you really, really wanted to!
Post a Comment