
I found this fun thing on a new blog I came across this morning.
You have to name your favorite - but just 1. That makes it so much harder to pick.
Sport: Well, I do enjoy watching Wimbledon
Game: Scrabble
Color: Purple
Movie: Just one?? Eeek. The Sound of Music
Broadway play I have seen: Art
Broadway Musical I have seen: Les Miserables
Song: Love Changes Everything
American city I have visited: New York City
Foreign city I have visited: Venice
Book: Brideshead Revisited - Evelyn Waugh
Children's Book: Little Women
Classic television show: The Waltons
Recent television show: McLeod's Daughters
Actor: Johnny Depp
Actress: Bette Davis
Perfume: Jo Malone's Lime, Mandarin and Basil
Food: Cheese
Dessert: Apple Crumble
Chain Restaurant: Milestones
Local Restaurant: Swans
Car:
Condiment: black pepper
Kitchen Appliance: Microwave
Home Appliance: Computer
Beauty Product: Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser
Piece of clothing: Jeans
HGTV Show: Don't watch any
Food Network show: Don't watch any
Author: Jane Austen
Male Songwriter: Cole Porter
Female Songwriter: June Carter Cash
Holiday: Christmas
Ballet I have seen: Swan Lake
Disney character: Simba
Flower: White Rose
Alcoholic drink: Champagne
Non-Alcoholic drink: Water
Magazine: Family Tree
Animated movie: Anastasia
Television network miniseries: Any classics
Season: Fall
Male vocalist: Barry Manilow
Female vocalist: Judy Garland
Day of the week: Wednesday
Household Chore: Hoovering
Ice Cream: Vanilla
Candy: Green and Black's Milk Choccy
Artist: Van Gogh

6 comments:
Hurray! The Celt with the Quirk is back! With music, too! :-)
I have read through your blog about the trip, and watched your bear(!), but didn't have a chance to properly comment until I got in from work today.
And now, I see I have a little survey to read(and maybe do the same on my own blog) I never knew your favorite vocalist(male) was Manilow, until I read this just now(no wonder you have a special bond with your Cottage Crafts gal)
I love hoovering is your favorite chore!
Done it Mrs :)
I cant think of a female vocalist tho, anyhoo.
its 25 past 11pm...beeeeed!
;)
Just loved your time waster!!! I will try that on my blog soon!! Interesting seeing your answers.
And a side note to your music on your site---LOVE IT!! Such a variety and appeals to all my different moods. I think I'm a bit quirky too!!! :) Love ya, Evie
I like McLeod's Daughters too. The timing is a bit awkward here but I try to watch it as often as possible.
And hoovering your fave chore, wow!
Like browsing through your answers, interesting :-)
Hey! Little women is your children's book as well!!...thought I was the only one ;-)
Great answers!
Post a Comment