


Very very cute. Staff at the hotel said the marmot had been living there for a few weeks and they had no idea where it came from as it isn't a Vancouver Island marmot. They think it somehow stole a trip on an RV - yep, a hitch hiking marmot!!! Well, it made my day as I love all furry things.
I am finally working! Infact I have two jobs - one in a theatre and one in a gift shop. I had applied for 37 jobs here since I got my work permit and hadn't had one reply! So, when the shop contacted me I decided to take it "for now" and the very next day I was contacted by the theatre and I start there in an hour and ten minutes so I will continue this later ........
Oooh, I just wanted to mention that it was my lovely Dad's 84th birthday last week. Here he is age 7 ish.
See you later with more photos .....

6 comments:
Congrats on the jobs!! So good you are back on track!
I think it will feel good to get into the rhythm again and I hope it will give you plenty of energy to realise your plans.
I agree, computers just have to work without problems. We *need* them ;-)
Wow, a marmot, have not seen one live either! Sounds interesting that he has been living there for a while!
So glad to see you back!! Yes! And how about that---2 jobs! You go girl. I know this is a good beginning for you. Things are going to fall into place for you and you'll be doing all the things you planned and dreamed of. You hang in there and enjoy what you are doing. I love you lots and welcome back. Hope you get your computer going soon. Can't wait to hear about how your jobs are going.
Glad to read things are looking up. Wow, two jobs, you go girl! I have never seen a marmot! Great pictures and Happy Birthday to Dad! Hope you get your computer connection sorted soon!
I was seriously having Quirky Celt Withdrawal, and came over here to visit(there was no indication that you had a new blog--usually my Fave Links list updates automatically)and I am glad to see a new entry! :-) I hope you'll get your own laptop fixed soon. I know what it is like being unable to get online. I have to say--I don't even bother to look things up in the dictionary anymore, preferring to do that online.
We had a marmot(or a close relative--a groundhog) once living in our garden and while he was cute as a button, he did so much damage and even ate my flowers, that we had to have the animal control officer come and catch him and locate him to a more rural area.
That's a great photo you have there, of your father. I am sure you must have been missing him terribly around his birthday.(you'll be going over to Wales, soon, though?)
I've been missing your blogs too, even though we talk every day lol
My usual computer time starts with yaho mail, facebook, ravelry, QC and GF blogs then anything else that needs my attention, but theres been no blogs :( CC was a sad little girl lol
Hapy Birthday daddy B, you'll be with him next birthday :)
Will you bring me a widdle marmot home with you? I love them!!!!
hugs xxx
I'm so happy you are finally allowed to work. You will feel much better getting out of the house and seeing people... also money, well, that's always a good thing. Best of luck to you sweetie. Love the marmots... we don't have any of this colour on this side of the continent :)
Post a Comment