
I really enjoyed doing the last one so here's another ...
Just tell us what artist/band/song comes to mind when you see these words:
Storm: Stormy Weather
Rain: Rainy Days and Mondays
Old: When You Are Old - Gretchen Peters, beautiful lyrics!
When you are old and tired and gray
And wear your overcoat on sunny days
When your brave tales have all been told
I'll ask for them when you are old
When you are old and full of sleep
And death no longer makes you weep
When your body aches with cold
I'll warm your heart when you are old
And you'll still be the same to me
A comfort and a mystery
And I will be old too, you see
I'll need someone to comfort me
When you are old and pale and gaunt
And a gentle hand is all you want
I will give you mine to hold
I'll be here when you are old
Magic: It's a Kind of Magic!
Angst: Nirvana
Trust: Trust in the Lord - an old church song.
True: True - Spandau Ballet
Broken: Broken Wings - Mr Mister
Cheesy: Novelty Christmas Songs
Family: The Osmonds
Well, I've had an okay day today. I've been a bit down the last few weeks as I am making plans to leave at Christmas and become another divorce statistic. I know that me and T can't go on like this - but I admit that it's going to break my heart leaving him alone. Anyhow, I will be posting about that again soon in more detail - you lucky readers!!!
Anyhow today I decided to forget my problems for the day and went to the local hairdressing school and had my hair cut and styled for $18! It's still a bob but with a heavier fringe. I really like it and am so glad that I made the jump from long to short hair!! I went to a local charity shop and bought a pair of Calvin Klein jeans, a gorgeous new black mac and a merino wool jumper for $20. Alas, I had the shopping bug then I ended up buying a pair of new cords - they were size 10!! I was utterly gobsmacked as I haven't been size 10 for almost 15 years!! So that reallllllly cheered me up!
Now I am going to attempt to do T's mother's taxes for her. I don't think it will be that bad as all the paperwork seems to be there.
Goodnight! xx
Just tell us what artist/band/song comes to mind when you see these words:
Storm: Stormy Weather
Rain: Rainy Days and Mondays
Old: When You Are Old - Gretchen Peters, beautiful lyrics!
When you are old and tired and gray
And wear your overcoat on sunny days
When your brave tales have all been told
I'll ask for them when you are old
When you are old and full of sleep
And death no longer makes you weep
When your body aches with cold
I'll warm your heart when you are old
And you'll still be the same to me
A comfort and a mystery
And I will be old too, you see
I'll need someone to comfort me
When you are old and pale and gaunt
And a gentle hand is all you want
I will give you mine to hold
I'll be here when you are old
Magic: It's a Kind of Magic!
Angst: Nirvana
Trust: Trust in the Lord - an old church song.
True: True - Spandau Ballet
Broken: Broken Wings - Mr Mister
Cheesy: Novelty Christmas Songs
Family: The Osmonds
Well, I've had an okay day today. I've been a bit down the last few weeks as I am making plans to leave at Christmas and become another divorce statistic. I know that me and T can't go on like this - but I admit that it's going to break my heart leaving him alone. Anyhow, I will be posting about that again soon in more detail - you lucky readers!!!
Anyhow today I decided to forget my problems for the day and went to the local hairdressing school and had my hair cut and styled for $18! It's still a bob but with a heavier fringe. I really like it and am so glad that I made the jump from long to short hair!! I went to a local charity shop and bought a pair of Calvin Klein jeans, a gorgeous new black mac and a merino wool jumper for $20. Alas, I had the shopping bug then I ended up buying a pair of new cords - they were size 10!! I was utterly gobsmacked as I haven't been size 10 for almost 15 years!! So that reallllllly cheered me up!
Now I am going to attempt to do T's mother's taxes for her. I don't think it will be that bad as all the paperwork seems to be there.
Goodnight! xx

1 comment:
how about a foto of the new look! - sounds fab! Hugs B
Post a Comment