Thursday, 27 November 2008


I stole this from Gal Friday and Cottage Crafts - if you want to play along what you do is this:
You answer 12 questions, and then use those answers to search Flickr.
1. You have to type your answer to each of the 12 questions listed below into Flickr Search.
2. Then, using only the first page of search results, pick one image.
3. Copy & paste the URL for each image into this cool mosaic maker (after adjusting it to make sure there are 12 squares).
4. You then put the photos you get as search results into a mosaic, that while are not your images but kind of describe you and your life in a visual feast of a photo collage (mosaic).
1. What is your first name? Julia
2. What is your favorite food? Cheese
3. What high school did you go to? Hell on Earth - it really was!!
4. What is your favorite color? Purple
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Ioan Gruffudd
6. Favorite drink? Lime Perrier
7. Dream vacation? Paris
8. Favorite dessert? Cheesecake
9. What did you want to be when you grew up? Teacher
10. What do you love most in life? Reading and Dreaming
11. One word to describe you. Emotional
12. Your own photo on Flikr. I only just added one to put here - I've never used it before.
I did have the links to all the wonderful people who these photos belong to - but I just lost them so I will have to search through them all again tomorrow. I need to go to beddy byes now.
xx

6 comments:

Claus said...

Hey! great mosaic!
I didn't go to "Hell on Earth" to study, but I did work at it for a brief time :-))
I did not know his name was Ioan Gruffudd. I only knew he was a Fantastic 4 and that guy in the Amazing Grace movie. Now I know.

4streegrrl said...

Ioan Gruffudd - I don't know who he is but he sure is good looking! ;)

Lime Perrier...I haven't seen that around, but I haven't looked for it either. Sounds good! :)

Lovely photo mosaic and good answers, m'dear. :)

Gal Friday said...

I think you need to put up another video of you speaking so you can tell me exactly how to pronounce Ioan Gruffudd.

Anonymous said...

I don't know how to pronounce Gruffudd either but he sure is good looking :-)
And we do have some things in common - like cheese, cheesecake and reading... :-)

Marie Rayner said...

Wonderful mosaic Quirky!! I have always wondered how to do that!

cessie said...

I like your purple picture, the deep purple in it looks cool!
We drink loads of Lime Perrier in Summer when camping in France (it's not available here). It's good isnt it!
The Metropolitan pic so reminds of Paris...
I like these mosaics :-)