

After my sad/mad post last night I decided to concentrate on nice things today. I got the amazing recent BBC Sense and Sensibility out of the library and an Italian movie telling the story of immigrants to USA in the early 20th century. I found some AMAZING new dark chocolate flavoured with mint and mandarin - I am so well disciplined and only had 2 squares! And ... I saw a rhino and giraffe on Africam. I also had a lovely chat with KT and a lovely online chat with cottagecrafts and I got two letters written. I plan to finish "Water for Elephants" today and then start on "Finding Anne".Oooh and I have lost one more pound in weight :-)

2 comments:
What a positive day you had!!
Sounds good and the chocolate awesome :-)
Had a kind of non-productive day myself. Did not feel up to anything at all...a bit down, whatever.
Do you like Water for Elephants?
what great pictures!!! The choccy sounds good to, apart from it being dark :(
you have had a good day, letters written AND chats AND lost weight!
well done you!
Let me know if you see any lions and tigers and bears OH MY! xxx
Post a Comment