
So, did you hear the story about the woman who spent 3 hours preparing a lovely roast beef dinner with all the trimmings for her husband and his brother? She wanted to make it a fab dinner for them as brother in law had work problems and was stressed and husband had been in a good mood for a few days. She phoned husband at 5pm when he finished work and asked him if he was going to pick up a bottle of wine and he said he wouldn't be home for half an hour. She asked him if that meant he was going to brother's to get stoned as she really would prefer they didn't as it wasn't much fun for her when they were out of their heads. But alas, her wishes weren't granted and husband and brother in law came to the apartment 40 mins later stoned out of their brains.
The woman was really upset. She left the apartment when the dinner was ready. She ended up coming home 4 hours later and just having a tin of tuna for supper. Her husband was ignoring her. She wondered if she had been asking too much of them.

2 comments:
Hmm, so sad he's not appreciating the efforts more!
She wasn't asking too much...on the contrary... I don't know whether I would have the inner force to spend 3 hours of cooking for someone who does not value it anyway. I guess I would say 'suit yourself' and doing my own thing instead.
Thinking of her!!
I've heard about this woman...she's the one who after 8 years of crapola from the husband, runs amok, slices his head off with the carving knife and shoves the roast beef up his bum!
And no one bats an eyelid because he deserves it!
(((hugs)))
Post a Comment