
There was an open air theatre at one of our stops yesterday so I decided that the good people deserved a spontaneous concert by moi!
I started off with That's Entertainment and then onto The Sound of Music, If I Loved You, Moon River, I Can't Give You Anything But Love, All that Jazz and closed with Meatloaf's Bat Out of Hell.

A WONDERFUL time was had by all.


6 comments:
Way to go you! :) Definitely smiling now my friend. Wondeful to see your smile and crazy side!!
You LOONY! lol
Where is yoir audience? People pay good money to see musical theatre.
Good to see you smiling Twinsis xxxx
This put a big grin on my face, first thing this grey, rainy, SLEEPY morning.
(I think you need to either join or organise your own...theatre troupe!!)
You are looking sleek and fabulous, BTW!
Great pictures!! If I could sing -- I would be on a stage, too!
Great pics!! Loved the moves and outgoing enthusiasm!
X
Post a Comment