Friday, 6 June 2008

Cute Hamster Photos of the Week ...




I was going to write a deep and meaningful post tonight - but alas, I downloaded the photos I took of Booboo today and had to post them. The heavy post can wait until tomorrow! I went into the pet shop to get her some treats today and her sister is still at the pet shop, born on March 1st. Poor little thing. If hammys weren't such solitary furries then I would have brought her home. They had an albino hedgehog there - I am sure he/she smiled at me. So so cute.


I bought Boo this nutty treat thing and she loved it.
Ah well, it's 11pm here so I am off to phone Mum in the UK as she starts her day and then I am off to bed. xxxxxx

2 comments:

Princess and the Bear said...

Awwwww Daffy!!!
Everyone should have a hammy
picture to start their day :)
Happy Saturday boo xxxx

violetlady said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and I see you added me on your list of visited blogs. Thank you!! I love those little furry creatures. My grandsons have two hamsters (or are they gerbils or maybe guinea pigs -- anyway, I know they are cute and they don't have long tails) - they are named Chuck and Ginger.