I am trying so hard to get motivated! I had a productive day yesterday and got rid of loads of clothes that are too big for me now (yay!!!) and books/magazines and just general rubbish. I had big tidying plans for this afternoon but I made the mistake of watching the news and they showed a live cam of an eagle's nest where Mum has brought home a teddy bear and the babies were snuggling up to it. They gave the website address and from there I found a link to a cam at a watering hole somewhere in Africa! So for the last half an hour I have been glued to that!! It has audio as well so I can hear birds - I haven't actually seen anything yet but from the comments there has been a lot of visitors today including elephants, impalas and hyenas!! This is just too addictive!! I want to go to Africa more than anywhere.
http://wavelit.com/index.php?view=africam
I have done some job hunting and course info requesting. I need to go to the library and pick up ... Andrew Morton's biog on Tom Cruise. I am not a fan of his at all but I am interested in the Scientology info. Also I have "The Beales of Grey Gardens" dvd doc waiting there - they were the eccentric aunt and cousin of Jackie Bouvier/Kennedy/Onassis!!! There was a Broadway Musical about them that had great reviews but didn't last and now Drew Barrymore is set to star in a film about them!
Oooh I just saw a bird with a huge wingspan at the Watering Hole!! I need to step away from the computer!!!
I need to step away ... and I will ... soon!!! :-o
It's now a few hours later and I have spent way too much time on various cams in Africa - I have seen lots of impalas, wildebeests, hyenas and an elephant!!! Incredible!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I recognize the having big tidying plans and not getting there eventually. There's always something more interesting lol.
The website sounds good, will have a look tonight!
I have been thinking about reading Andrew Morton's newest too. Scientology keeps intriguing me. Keep me updated :-)
Xmarcelle
Oh..YOU!
you KNOW I have bunting to do and what do you do to help? send me a bloomin internet time waste!
I cant stop watching it! I've got it running in the background and everytime I hear something exciting (which is every 3 seconds) I have to flick back! Its taken me 3 hours 5 minutes so far to print 3 pictures lol
Thanks QC! ;)
Post a Comment