
I had a lovely day yesterday! I went on a day trip "up Island" with my lovely friends N and S, who is N's Mum. This trip was the furthest I have been since I came back in January - it felt so good to see some of the lovely scenery again!! It really is breathtaking. It never fails to bring me out in goosepimples.

We stopped in a lovely shop which sold furniture, linens, jewellry, toiletries, toys - gosh, just about everything actually. I bought a few gifties for a couple called Ladysmith where we visited the butcher (bought some great sausages and amazing sour cream and onion cheese) and then I spent about fifteen minutes in kitty heaven at a nearby petshop. Oh my goodness, they were so very cute! All three of us oohed and aahed! It was with a very heavy heart that I left without a little bundle of fur I can tell you!!

At our final destination we window shopped, walked around to take some photos of the murals and this gorgeous sculpture which always reminds me of my parents! It's such a pretty little town.


It was a super day and I can't wait until the next day trip :-) It was just what the doctor ordered.

2 comments:
oh, my...what beautiful pics!! I would have loved to have been there. And oh, the kitties!! I love cats and I too would have left with a heavy heart after seeing these cuties! Sounds like you had a superb shopping trips with many goodies. Share your sour cream & onion cheese with me? :) pleeesseee!! Thanks for the lovely blog entry.....
oh, what beautiful photos from your trip!! I would love to have seen all that! Wow!! And oh, the kitties! I love cats! I too would have left with heavy heart after seeing those cuties! Sounds like you had some superb shopping too! Share your sour cream & onion cheese? :) Thank you for your lovely blog entry...made me smile for you....
Post a Comment