Friday, 30 May 2008

Stolen From Cottage Crafts.


QC's Favourite Movies - Which I will no doubt keep adding to for a few days!!



A- Amelie, All About Eve, All This and Heaven Too, Amazing Grace, Anastasia, Antonia's Line

B - Benny and Joon, Breakfast at Tiffanys, Boys on the Side, Back to the Future, Blossoms in the Dust, (A) Bear named Winnie,

C - Children of Heaven, Color of Paradise, (The) Color Purple, Champions, A Love Story, Calamity Jane, (The) Clock, Chocolat, Chaplin, Cave of the Yellow Dog

D - Dark Victory, Dirty Dancing, Dead Poets Society, Delovely

E - Easter Parade, Eighty Four Charing Cross Road

F - Fame, Flashdance, Ferris Bueller

G - Gone with The Wind, Goodbye Mr Chips

H - Home for the Holidays , (The) Holiday, Howards End, Heartburn, High Society

I - I'll Be Seeing You, I Remember Mama, I Capture the Castle

J - Jezebel, Jane Eyre

K - (The) Kite Runner

L - Life is Beautiful, Lilli, Lion King, Little Women, Lord of the Rings, Ladies in Lavender

M - Moulin Rouge, Mad About Music, Music and Lyrics, Miss Potter, Meet Me in St Louis, Marion Bridge

N -Now Voyager, National Velvet, Nottinghill

O - One Hundred Men and a Girl

P - Peter's Friends, Pretty in Pink

Q

R - Roman Holiday, Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm, Rebecca, RENT

S - St Elmo's Fire, (The) Sound of Music, Sun Valley Serenade, Stowaway, Since You Went Away

T - Three Smart Girls, To Kill a Mockingbird

U -Under Milk Wood

V -

W - (The) Wizard of Oz, Wuthering Heights, Waterloo Bridge, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill, Working Girl

X -

Y - Yesterday

Z



2 comments:

Princess and the Bear said...

Gah! I missed out Miss Potter and The Holiday! Our films!

Does the Telegraph Hill parrots count I wonder?
Anyway, well stolen QC xxxx

Gal Friday said...

If I did this same kind of list(I just "stole" the A-Z book/author list idea from you for my blog--thanks!!)I think many of the same films you have in your list would appear on mine. :-)

Some I have never seen, like Dirty Dancing, Benny and Joon, RENT, and Flashdance...always have wanted to see Benny and Joon, tho.