Christian Welsh Girl in Canada rambles on about Life, Books, Movies and her ache to be a Mother.
Saturday, 31 May 2008
Sleepy Hamster
Here's my little ratty girl in my nighty pocket. Isn't she adorable? I often get her out as soon as I get up in the morning for a cuddle and she likes to snooze in my pocket. Sometimes she will fall asleep in there for an hour.
Over a Thousand Hills I Walk With You - Hanna Jansen
Singled Out - Virginia Nicholson
The Boy in Striped Pyjamas - John Boyne
The Empress Letters - Linda Rogers
The Flawless Skin of Ugly People - Doug Crandell
The Good Fairies of New York - Martin Millar
The Making of a Marchioness - Frances Hodgson Burnett
The Mitford Sisters - Mary S Lovell
The Rose of Sebastopol - Katharine McMahon
The Welsh Girl - Peter Ho Davies
The Winter Rose - Jennifer Donnelly
Then She Found Me - Elinor Lipman
Water for Elephants - Sara Gruen
What Would Barbara Do by Elizabeth Brockes
These Are a Few of My Favourite Things
Book shops, bears, Judy Garland, chocolate, getting snail mail, Champagne, The Sound of Music, Musical Theatre, snowy mountains, camping in the wilderness with nobody else in sight, a starry starry night, lime Perrier, McLeod's Daughters, pet shops/petting zoos, a lovely bubble bath, creating wishlists on amazon, dandelion clocks, Paris, violets and roses, old hymns, Dress Circle - London, Africam, The Mitford Sisters, being hugged, Jane Austen and The Bronte Sisters, chai lattes, Dim Sum, Persephone Books, Liz Earle skincare, koalas, Brideshead Revisited, Jo Malone fragrances, Turner Classic Movies and walking by the ocean.
3 comments:
Awwwww look at little Daffy Down Dilly :) She is gorgeous!
I have a slightly larger, more hairl, more wriggly cuddle every morning. 2 feet planted firmly on my shoulders, tongue up my nose...hmmmm lovely!
So cute!! I've been wanting one these for a while!! Very precious..
Oh, so cute! I think it's so interesting she is hiding in your pocket! Must feel great to have a little friend like her :-)
Xmarcelle
Post a Comment