Wednesday, 28 May 2008

When the Husband is Away .......


I will play!!! Oooh I am going to be such a bad girl!! I am going to clean and do laundry all morning and then .... I admit, I have a friend N coming over for a pot of tea and we are going to watch 1970's UK Kids shows - she is a Brit too. We might even, shock, horror ..... have some biscuits!! And then when she goes .... I have K coming over for dinner and we might watch Kath and Kim!!! We'll drink peppermint tea and maybe .... lime Perrier!!! Am I dangerous or what?????

He's off to see RUSH in Vancouver with his brothers, lots of booze and other bad stuff.

Me and the hamster are soooooo excited about having the place to ourselves! I can play Broadway Musicals all day until I go to bed :-)


It's the little things in life ............

3 comments:

cessie said...

Must be a delightful day ;-)
Sounds great anyway!
One should enjoy these little things a little more though...
Hugs
Marcelle

Gal Friday said...

Peppermint tea AND lime Perrier--sounds like it is going be a wildly dangerous night!!
;-)
Oh goodness...I had not thought of that band, Rush, since I was in high school and thankfully I have not heard them since either. I remember the singer's voice as being painful to listen to and the music was not my cup of (peppermint) tea.

Princess and the Bear said...

Crack open the orange squash, whack on Joseph, get the galaxy in and I'll be there in a jiffy!

Have a wonderful husband free time xxx